Goli Superfruit Gummy – 1 Month Supply
Goli Superfruits gummies help in the following ways:
- Improves SKIN HEALTH & APPEARANCE
- Supports SKIN STRUCTURE
- Improves SKIN HEALTH & APPEARANCE
- Supports the IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enhances SKIN YOUTHFULNESS
- Helps RESTORE RADIANCE
- Powerful ANTIOXIDANT
- Provides ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS
Learn more by reading the full description below
Goli Superfruits Gummies in Nigeria
Goli Superfruits Gummies are a mixed fruit concentrate designed to support skin health. They are the latest in the line of gummy supplements by Goli after the ACV and Ashwa release. The Goli company is best known for its signature Apple Cider Vinegar gummies, including other innovative products delivered in a tasty gummy form.
The gummies are vegan, free of preservatives, gelatin, chemicals, corn syrup, allergens, dairy, wheat, and soy. In addition, they do not use artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
These experts include registered dietitians, nutrition professors, and physicians. This advisory board of health professionals helps give the brand credibility.
The Goli Superfruits Gummies are a blend of nutrient-dense fruits such as goji berries and acai.
The recommended dosage is 2 gummies, twice daily.
I tried the gummies, and they are more jelly-like and softer than I had anticipated. They have a fruity sweet taste, like a gummy candy.
Evaluation of Ingredients
One gummy contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, silica, and an organic fruit blend.
Note that on the label, the amounts listed are for 2 gummies. Therefore, to get the amount in a daily dose, you would be getting 2 times as much as what is on the label.
Goli Superfruits has several vitamins that are beneficial for the skin and have antioxidant properties.
(250 mcg per gummy or 1000 mcg per day)
- Vitamin A is an essential fat-soluble vitamin needed for vision and reproduction. It also has antioxidant properties.
- The RDA for vitamin A is 900 mcg for men, 700 mcg for women. So this product provides more than the RDA, which is a bit concerning for a fat-soluble vitamin.
- The upper limit for vitamin A is 3000 mcg. However, this only applies to the type of vitamin A, called retinyl palmitate and similar forms, that is found in this product.
- While the gummies don’t reach the upper limit, fat-soluble vitamins can be stored in the body, leading to potential toxicity.
- While vitamin A is an essential vitamin, it is widely available in many foods. Therefore taking such a high daily dose in a supplement is not necessary.
(90 mg per gummy or 360 mg per day)
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a role in skin health, collagen production, and immunity.
The RDA for vitamin C for men is 90 mg per day and 75 mg for women. These gummies provide more than the RDA, but since vitamin C is water-soluble, this is likely not a concern for most people.
- Most of the claims the product makes about skin health are likely due to the vitamin C content.
- Vitamin C is well documented to help support collagen formation and protect the skin from UV damage that can speed up aging.
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is necessary for skin health, but it can be easily found in fruits and vegetables.
(5 mg per gummy or 20 mg per day)
- Vitamin E is a collection of fat-soluble compounds with antioxidant properties.
- The RDA for vitamin E is 15 mg per day; this product provides slightly more. The upper limit is 1000 mg; therefore, the amount in the product is not excessively high.
- Vitamin E has many potential benefits for the skin due to its well-documented antioxidant, photogenic, and anti-tumor properties.
(2.75 mg per gummy or 11 mg per day)
- Zinc is a mineral that is essential for immunity, skin health, and protein synthesis.
- Goli Superfruits provides 100% of the RDA for men in the 4 gummies and over 100% of the RDA for women, which is 8 mg.
- A zinc deficiency, which is fairly uncommon, can lead to poor wound healing, alopecia, and other skin concerns.
- Taking supplemental zinc regularly can interfere with the absorption of other minerals, like copper, and therefore should be avoided.
- While correcting a zinc deficiency can improve skin, there is no evidence that additional zinc helps improve skin health and may cause harm.
Silica from Bamboo Shoot Extract
(11 mg per gummy or 44 mg per day)
- Silica is a trace mineral that may play a role in maintaining bone strength and keeping skin healthy. There is no established ideal dose for silica.
- This trace mineral may help support collagen production and keep skin healthy. It also plays a role in preventing hair loss and keeping hair healthy.
- More research is needed on the optimal dosage for silica and its benefits for skin health.
Organic Fruit Blend
(100 mg per gummy or 400 mg per day)
The organic fruit blend contains 8 different “superfruits.” It is unclear how much of each fruit is provided in this product.
- The fruits in the blend are known for their nutrition and antioxidant content.
- For example, alma berry is rich in antioxidants that may protect against oxidative stress.
- Acai berries are a rich source of antioxidants called anthocyanins, which have many health benefits.
- Many of these fruits are a good source of nutrition, but there is no established dosage for this type of blend.
- While research has found that concentrated fruit blends may have health benefits, they will never replace eating whole plants.
See also: Goli Apple Cider Vinegar | Goli Ashwagandha
There are no reviews yet.